We want you to join our fast growing Just After Midnight team in the UK. This is a great opportunity for someone to really make their mark at a global tech start up. As we expand our client base we are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager to take full ownership of clients from the initial onboarding right through the life cycle of the relationship, ensuring the levels of customer success result in contract renewals and revenue increase through the account. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, is organised, dynamic, agile, can focus on customer delivery success and nurture our growing client base and partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Seamless delivery of projects, from consultancy, cloud implementation, DevOps automation to 24/7 support services on-boarding and management – you’ll be the linchpin between our teams and the client.
- Coordinating between our technical team and the client’s stakeholders to drive customer success.
- Contributing to our customer retention goals by being the voice of our clients so we continuously improve on our services.
- Organising resource utilisation and coordinating with offices globally.
- Using your knowledge of our clients to assist our incident managers and support engineers when problems come up.
- Building relationships with our clients, agency partners and technology partners.
- Identifying up-sell opportunities.
- Playing a key role in maintaining and improving our NPS score.
- Being proactive to provide consultancy and leadership to our clients and making sure we are a vital part of their business operations.
We want you as you are – inquisitive, proactive and eager to do your part for a team that will always have your back, with the drive and focus to work independently as needed. You’re an enthusiastic, experienced account manager, with experience in web technology. You ideally come from a digital agency, software business or cloud hosting provider background. You don’t necessarily have to be a technical professional, but if you are, then that is an added benefit. We can provide you with relevant training on the specific tooling, technologies and systems we use. However, we are a technology business so a good understanding of processes relevant to developing, hosting and maintaining web applications and products is important. We’d love you to join us if you are:
- A confident communicator, happy to present to clients and partners and have the difficult conversations as well as the easy ones.
- Excellent at delivering digital projects with a good understanding of the commercial and time sensitivities around them.
- Able to understand customers’ technical requirements and marry these against potential resulting business outcomes.
- A genuine interest in new technology, products and services and the ability to pick it up quickly.
- Articulate and able to describe our services confidently and expertly.
- Someone with a strong interest in web technology.
- Hands-on with clients, understanding how their business operates and how we can make things better for them.
- A social person who loves to get to know new people and build relationships.
- Proactive and highly organised.
- Team player, able to work with all levels within the business.
Just After Midnight
We are one of the most well respected 24/7 application support teams in the industry. We are the go-to support partner for protecting digital revenue and reputation, through cloud hosting services and DevOps design and implementation.
We are in our fourth year of operation and growing very fast, with over staff and offices in London, Singapore, Australia and the US. Our clients include global and national brands such as Vodafone, Ford, Volvo, and Everton FC.
We are made up of a mixed bunch of night owls, early birds, part-timers and 9-5ers. We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people to join us. Working here means being in an environment where self-motivation, discipline and flexibility are the norm.
Benefits and salary
- A competitive salary.
- We have a fantastic and beautiful working environment based in South East London.
- Flexible working – we all come from different backgrounds and personal situations. We want you to be able to do your job, whilst still being able to handle your personal commitments.
- Opportunities for travel and transfer between offices.
- Health benefits.
- Company pension.
- Committed to equal opportunities.
- A fund dedicated to your learning and development.